Professional English courses
Are you looking for individual or group training in English? I offer made-to-measure training courses to give your employees the confidence to communicate successfully with English speakers.
I don’t offer off-the-shelf courses. My courses are adapted to your needs, your wishes and your requirements and are delivered on-site at your workplace. They are built around role plays and case studies which are relevant to your profession. I do not work from a textbook course – I will create a training course just for you.
Courses cover oral and written language, as well as cultural awareness to ensure the best possible communications with foreign clients and suppliers.
In Provence, there is a clear need to communicate well in English. Many international companies are based here, as well as the region attracting tourists and expats alike.
I am based in Vinon-sur-Verdon (83560). I offer training courses in the Haut Var, around Aix-en-Provence and in the Manosque area.
Training organisation number 93830576983 accredited by Direccte PACA.
I offer training courses adapted to your needs. Unlike big training organisations, there are no ‘off-the-shelf’ courses. You will receive a course with clear objectives to help you improve your business. My methods are far from what you remember from school, learning irregular verbs by heart – instead, I focus on communication, and therefore mainly use the communicative method of teaching for my courses. You will learn and retain structures and vocabulary in your specific professional context. Through role-plays, we will work together on the English you really need for your job.
Nowadays, spoken and written English are not employed in the same way. You don’t use the same manner of speech in a face-to-face meeting with a client as you do when asking a supplier for a quote. My courses take these differences into account.
Whether you need a half-day course, one over a few days, or regular training sessions over several weeks, I will create a course which fits your goals and budget. Each course is prepared for you personally, so you will not waste your time. Everything you learn will be relevant and useful: my courses represent excellent value for money.
Do you need to give presentations in English? Are you looking to develop your business by working more successfully with English-speaking and international customers? I can offer your employees a group training workshop to work on business English and the techniques required to confidently give presentations in English.
I also offer one-to-one English coaching for managers.
- Group training course for hotel staff: split into 2 groups according to level. Welcoming guests, showing guests round their room, coping with problems, making reservations, etc. (21 hours over the course of 1 week)
- Group training for childminders whose clients include children from English-speaking families. (20 hours of training over the course of 13 weeks)
- 1-1 training course in English for a massage therapist. (10 hours of training over 10 weeks)
- Group and 1-1 training in English for estate agents. (As weekly sessions or as a 1-day intensive course)
- 1-1 training in restaurant and hospitality English for a client planning to work in London. (2 one-hour sessions)
- Training course on registering foreigners for the reception staff at a social and cultural centre. (2 two-hour sessions)