I am an English native speaker living in Provence, with dual British-French nationality. I have a university degree in French, a DALF C2 qualification, and over 6 years of experience navigating French life and authorities.
I can help you to manage your life in France by contacting rental companies or estate agencies, by arranging house viewings and accompanying you to these, by setting up your bank account or new electricity and phone contracts, or by contacting schools and doctors on your behalf. I can translate rental contracts, letters from the water board or emails from the bank so that you can understand what you are signing.
I also offer interpretation services locally (Haut-Var, Alpes-de-Haute-Provence, Aix-en-Provence and in the surrounding areas).
Half-day, full-day and multi-day packages are available – please contact me to find out more.
- Accompanying a client to hospital as an interpreter.
- Phoning private landlords to help a family relocate at short notice.
- Accompanying a couple to house viewings and consultations with a solicitor in order to purchase a property.
- Supporting a client with finding a nanny and organising childcare.
- Setting up phone and internet contracts for a French property on a client’s behalf.
- Advising an anglophone client on setting up a French freelancing (auto-entrepreneur) business.
- Advising foreign nationals on exchanging their driving licence for a French one.
Are you thinking of applying for French nationality? I can support you through the process of putting together your dossier. I can organise court-approved translations of the required documents, help you to prepare for the language test, and advise you on preparing for your naturalisation interview. I have first-hand experience of the process and have experience in helping other foreign nationals applying for French nationality.